- Public Stream
- Workout & Cardio
- Nutrition & Supplements
- Supplement Reviews
|Height:||5' 8" (173 cm)|
- Main Gym:
- Dye Hards Gym
- I was born in Louisiana but raised in Arkansas from the time I was 5, I work for a construction company at a rock quarry and I live in NorthWest Arkansas
- How I started?
- I've always been into lifting weights but never really got serious with it until the beginning of this year, I decided to stop drinking and focus my energy on living healthy and almost 6 months later things have never been better.
- Why I love it?
- I love the rush of adrenaline, and learning about how the body works, there is so much more to it than just weights, theres definately science to all this and its very interesting, and I love the feeling of getting stronger.
- What motivates me?
- To not give up on myself because I'm the one who has to live with it no one else does.
- Who inspires me?
- Anyone who has had a life changing experience through weight training is very inspiring, its helping me and I believe it can help anyone who sets their mind to really changing their life.
- every week I accomplish something different whether its breaking through a barrier or hanging in there when things get rough.